WE KNOW THE LOUISVILLE KY REAL ESTATE MARKET.
It has always been our firm belief that we can best serve our clients with in-depth knowledge of a small market vs. a little knowledge of a wide area. Louisville is a unique and diverse community. Each neighborhood has its own character. Each neighborhood appeals to a different buyer. To obtain the highest possible sales price for your home, the marketing must reach the right buyers with the right message. We have the network and experience to do this.
WE HAVE THE CREATIVE TALENT TO SHOWCASE YOUR HOME.
The old adage, "You can't judge a book by its cover" is passé today. This is a fast-paced, image-oriented society in which we live. First impressions really do count! Every piece of information on your property, whether it be a brochure, the wording in the Multiple Listing Service, a presence on the Internet, or a well-placed advertisement, must show your home in the best possible light.
During all phases of a listing from the initial paperwork and promotion through the very last details of the closing, we personally attend to all of the details. As a result, the large majority of our transactions come through referrals and repeat business.
Here are the Top 10 things homeowners need to remember when selling their home:
1. Make sure to remove any items you don't want included in the sale of your home. In the event you can't do this, the next best thing would be to make sure that they are explicitly excluded with your realtor.
2. Be a knowledgeable seller: Google your address, see what information is out there that you should know!
3. When thinking about selling, don't forget to think through improvements and possible issues that could come up. Make sure you are prepared! One way to do this is to have a home inpsection before you list. It could be money well spent!
4. Check the realtor you are thinking about using. Make sure there are no concerns! A simple google search could go a long way.
5. Be involved in the upfront planning for marketing your home. This could be any number of items, including postcards, listing, yard sign, social media. The more marketing, the better!
6. Pay attention to the little details. Buyers are going to be very critical and showing that you paid attention to the small details when you listed your home for sale will benefit you in the long run.
7. Organize everything!!! A well organized home will show better in the online pictures and definitely show better in person! Don't overlook this as it could be crucial in getting that one more showing which brings the best offer!
8. Clean Everything! That's right, dust, wipe, sweep, mop, vaccum and on and on. You want potential buyers to feel comfortable in your home.
9. Get the yard in order. Make sure the grass is cut, the bushes trimmed, the leaves raked, the outside areas are free of clutter, etc. This is the first impression of the house for most buyers and again, could be the difference between a showing, which results in an offer and no showing at all.
10. Check the pictures and video that your realtor is going to post online before they post! Make sure you approve of the pictures and video and if not, don't hesitate to ask for a new picture or video!